Christians in Kuwait are asking us to pray for:
- In the past year, a national woman and her daughter became believers. Pray for their growth. Breaking the pattern of the past, pray for more national women to come to Christ.
- Roots of bitterness have separated the few national believers in Kuwait. Pray for conviction of sin, brokenness and reconciliation.
- Pray for long-time workers in Kuwait, who have seen a history of new, national believers coming together, then dispersion and setbacks. Pray for renewed faith, Spirit-led strategies, and the time and determination to carry them out.
- Pray that the message of the gospel will reach many Kuwaitis through various avenues, and that God’s Spirit will bring many to a decisive faith in Christ.
- Several worthy programs of discipleship have been offered in the national evangelical church for expatriates. Pray that these international Christians will be motivated to share their faith with nationals in their individual spheres of influence.
- One Kuwaiti man is an elderly national believer, who has been a believer in Christ for some years. Two of his grown sons have also professed faith in Christ, but their decisions remain hidden from the public. Pray that God will help them be bold witnesses in His timing and plan.
- Responses to Arabic Christian media have led many to faith in Christ. Pray for effective contact with on the ground believers. Pray that those who are new in their faith will grow and become established in local bodies.